Get the Up With Community Monthly Letter
I founded the Up With Community Monthly Letter to share the tools, stories of impact, and inspiration I collect each month with you. The Newsletter comes out once a month and arrives around the first of each month (travel, baby, and work schedules permitting). Once a month I’ll share:
- New tools and resources to help your community organizing, leadership development and organizational growth projects
- My writings and reflections from my work for liberation, equity and social justice – transforming theory and practice
- Podcasts, videos, and songs from creative people that inspire me to #radicalselflove – and that I hope will do the same for you
Sign Up for the Letter Now Right Here
We’ve got a rapidly growing list – find out what everyone has been interested in. Check out the newsletter archives:
- March 2016 – We’re Live!
- April 2016 – The Rise of Independent Political Power
- May 2016 – Bringing Our Full Selves to Work and Asian Lemonade
- June 2016 – Ending (Unnecessary) Punishment and Leading with Purpose
- July/August 2016 – Breaking Silence – 2 Poems to Share
- September 2016 – Can you love Trump? + Other resources to take back our democracy
- October 2016 – Making Tough Choices – Three podcasts that changed my mind
- November 2016 – Putting People First in Politics and Beyond
- December 2016 – This we know to be true…
- January 2017 – Launching Brass Tacks: You Ask, We Answer
- February 2017 – *breath* We are the ones they sent…..
- March 2017 – Brass Tacks Has Arrived: What’s next for white allies now?
- April 2017 – Where is the best place to make change?
- May 2017 – Power without love is….
- June 2017 – Succeeding on Racial Equity – Mind the gaps
- July 2017 – Confronting the Nonprofit Racial Leadership Gap and Meeting Rajan Atwell Chin